We’re pleased to announce that we’re able to resume our monthly Sunday walks from 16 August 2020, following Ramblers UK guidance to comply with COVID-19 rules. The walk details are:
- Leave after 10:00am from The Square, Elham, Sunday 16th August
- We will follow our new Elham Mapboard Walk 2 route (to Madam Wood and return) – 5 miles, approx 2.5 hours.
- so we can plan for numbers, all walkers must pre-book at email@example.com
- We will walk in groups numbering no more than six people
- Groups will assemble for staggered start times
- We will observe one-metre-plus social distancing
- A risk assessment will be prepared in advance and insurance will be in place
- Dogs are welcome
If official guidance changes in the interim we will let you know. We look forward to walking with you again!